The incumbent, in direct liaise with the Activation Marketing structure, will be supporting the JTI Portfolio Activation Team at Trade on all the programs performed at Point of Sale ensuring an effective and qualitative delivery of relevant Information to Egyptian adult smokers within the assigned area and/or channel.
In particular he/she will be delivering to the identified target audience (adult smokers) factual non promotional information related to JTI Nakhla brands and SKUs, ensuring proper raise of awareness in line with the received message brief and in respect of the Egyptian legislation related to Tobacco products.
He/She will be in regular daily contact with the assigned Portfolio Activation Field Supervisor, and closely collaborate with other members of the JTI Marketing & Sales function.
- "COMMUNICATION MASTERY: excellent level of communication and negotiation skills.
Extrovert, open minded, passionate about social connections and communication dynamics, constantly in search for real contacts and interactions with people.
He/she has deep knowledge on the best methods to approach Egyptian adult consumers and effectively deliver/adapt message to them, depending on their profile and preferences."
- "MESSAGE EXECUTION: he/she has deep proud knowledge about JTI tobacco brands/products and about key purchasing/consumption dynamics related to different smoker profiles.
He/She is therefore able to engage with different target audiences always through simple, clear and effective message executions, respecting values and positioning of the JTI brands and optimally leveraging on their key features. "
- PRO-ACTIVE ATTITUDE: positive and energetic, the Brand Ambassador is enthusiastic in continuously raising the number of qualified contacts, constantly interacting with adult smokers, gathering relevant insights from them and exchanging interesting factual information.
- "INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY: honest and precise, the Brand Ambassador performs an accurate usage of the tools assigned from the Portfolio Activation Field Supervisor, following his/her instructions and reporting any issue on unforeseen anomaly.
He/She fully respects ITC time planning’s, and is meticulous in gathering and reporting data and information from Egyptian adult smokers, as well as related to the Information Service performed at Point of Sale. The Brand Ambassador is also well aware about Egypt Tobacco Regulations, and fully respects the legal boundaries connected to ITC operations. "
- CONFIDENT APPEARANCE: well dressed, decent, respectable, orderly, well leveraging on the assigned uniform and interaction tools. He/She has a open and confident appearance, inspiring people for positive communication and interaction.