Property Consultant - Real Estate
- Confidential, High Commissions 30%, 50% up to 80%
- Real Estate / Property Management
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Owns a car is a Preferable
- Talented and Self Motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Commissions Due Earned Value
- A Multinational Company in Real Estate Brokerage Industry gives you a great opportunity to join its team as Real Estate Sales Associate with very attractive commissions 50% and scaled up to 80% during your Career Path based on Achieved Record).
- Property buyer/sellers lead generation through journals, real estate portals, referrals, and any other means to generate leads.
- Present purchase/lease offers to sellers/lessors for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, exhibitions and remax website
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles (Shahr Aqari).
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes/properties more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings