Retail Operations Manager - Fashion
- Sales Retail
- Operations / Management
- Experience in FASHION IS a MUST
- Experience from 4-5 year in Classic and casual Fashion Retail Industry (Classic Fashion) preferable ZARA - CONCRETE
- Excellent in English
- Experience in fashion retail specially men's wear is a must
- Candidate has no fashion retail experience will be automatically rejected
- Manage all store operations, optimist sales and profits, control relevant store costs and support and implement Merchandise, Marketing & other in store initiatives.
- Ensure excellent customer service through implementation of the brand/company guidelines to enhance the shopping/brand experience
- Formulate and implement store strategies and procedures
- Coach Store Managers to use commercial information effectively Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations Look at prospective sites and evaluate new sites
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets and ensure sales and profitability are in line with market budgets.
- Ensure effective inventory and warehouse management for Home Center in the market.
- Ensure effective stock and space management.
- Review and analyze stocks and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implementing corrective action to be taken.
- Understand market dynamics (demographics, consumer behavior, market understanding etc.).
- Manage and support in team recruitment.
- Ensure skill development of showroom staffs through Learning & Development.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staff in coordination with Area Retail Managers and developing individual career plans.
- Set KPIs for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal.