Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- human Resources
- Human Resources
- Phone Skills,
- Interviewing Skills, People Skills,
- Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven,
- Professionalism, training skills
- Organization, Project Management, Judgment
About the Job
- It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to share the Success with Bingo.
- So we need exceptional people to find that talent and to play a significant role in the next chapter of our invention and discovery story.
- The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Bingo and recruiting new people to our global team.
- We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners.
About the Job:
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Develops and direct the implementation and administration of recruitment activities within the organization.
- Ensures that vacancies are effectively occupied by competent personnel
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
- Enhance professional training and development by attending company-sponsored classes and meetings.
- Understanding of open positions and technical skill sets.
- Ability to partner with staffing team for candidate development
- Partner with Business leaders in creating programs that will increase pipeline of suitable applicants.
- Conducts interviews to choose targeted candidates and ensure recruitment needs are being met according to the manpower planning.
- Prepares job offers and communicates information of perspective candidates.
- Follows up on the establishment of contacts with educational institutions and recruitment agencies.
- Follows up on the completion of the recruitment procedures within the HR/Personnel department.
- Adheres to Bingo Global HR and Recruitment Policy.