Talent Acquisition Specialist | HRSS |
- human Resources
- Human Resources
University graduate, preferably with business administration major
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 4 to 7 years’ recruitment/ sourcing experience preferred
- Previous experience with SAP Success Factors
- Extensive knowledge of country labor laws and regulations is an advantage
- Interviewing personal assessment skills
- Analytical skills
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the job
To take care of end-to-end Talent Acquisition process solutions for business manpower requirements. To partner with business unit stakeholders to ensure business growth plans are supported with the right talent.
- Contribute to the development of a Hiring Plan for different brands to fulfil budgeted manpower requirements
- Interact with business units and line managers to assess hiring requirements and provide solutions to attract and source quality candidates.
- Reports status of Talent Acquisition activities to stakeholders.
- Manage end to end sourcing solutions (attract, source, select and integrate) through understanding business needs and growth plans.
- Drive a proactive fulfilment of manpower business requirements through developing extensive network in the market.
- Develop relationship with external talent to ensure a proactive approach towards business talent acquisition pipeline.
- Support business units with appropriate assessment tools to source and select the right talent.
- Ensure compliance with group’s SOP and government’s employment legislation.
- Support the country Nationalization agenda and objectives.
- Efficiently use different tools such as SAP Success Factors.
- Plan and conduct assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business.
- Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the Hiring Plan.
- Use the right interviewing skills to match candidates profiles with business requirements.
- Ensure right referencing is completed before selecting the final candidate.
- Manage offers and ensure they are in line with business manpower budgets and internal total rewards policies.
- Maintain regular and accurate metrics to assess talent acquisition process and performance.
- Ensure SLAs are adhered and processes followed for all roles.
- Review SLAs and processes with business units regularly.