- From 0 to 2 years of email/app/web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS,HTLM5, CSS3 and JS
- UI/UX background, Photoshop would be preferable
- Experience in coding responsive design and mobile optimization techniques
- Solid knowledge of cross-browser/email client limitations, code fixes/hacks and (Google) markups
- Experience in HTML5 and markups for web applications are a plus
- Proficient in English, other languages are a plus
- Knowledge in Online Marketing is highly preferable.
- Stay up to date with the latest email best practices, including design and responsive development.
- Design and development of responsive HTML emails. Including fixing templates and adjust existing emails.
- Leverage third-party email tools and scripting language to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content.
- Test email rendering for consistency across all email clients (Gmail, Outlook, Mobile, etc.).
- Support and align with the central teams' campaign managers and the lead email designer in the team
Save The Job
RELATED JOB OFFERS