Retail bankers act in a customer service role, advising on and assisting with services such as setting up savings accounts, authorising loans and moving money.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
· discussing the financial requirements of, and providing financial advice to clients
· assessing and reviewing financial circumstances
· processing payments and withdrawals
· authorising and evaluating overdrafts and loans
· developing a network of local business contacts
· promoting the bank's services
· managing budgets and meeting targets
· maintaining statistical and financial records
· dealing with complaints.
· There are excellent promotional opportunities, such as moving to larger branches or specialising.
Apply for this job