Application Support Engineer
The school is providing a comprehensive free and full paid training to the convenient ones
Job Role : Application Support Engineer
Location : 5th settlement
Experience: 1 year Experience OR Fresh Grads with very good knowledge in backend web
Salary : Negotiable
• Designs and maintains expertise in flow of application process and systems related to company.
• Administers and resolves applications issues, provides updates and performs root cause analysis.
• Plans, executes books and implements applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications.
• Develops, sustains and evaluates delegated business processes and related applications.
• Supervises all alerts related to application and system procedures and provides services proactively.
• Maintains good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering and customer support departments.
• Installs and prepares tools required for proper functioning of website front line applications on regular basis.
• Organizes and implements projects ranging from small to medium size and provides assistance to all processes under guidance of team Senior Engineers.
• Performs root cause assessment and debugs all issues on server domain, and availability of applications.
• Coordinates with departments and QA departments and administers code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
• Provides support, identifies all issues and prepares appropriate documentation about all issues and solutions.
• Manages all production system and recommends ways to optimize performance, provides solution to problems and prepares reports for all problems.
• Coordinates with teams and resolve all complex application and system issues.
• Respect for all rules and regulations within the organization.
• Preferably from Nasr city, Heliopolis, Rehab, 5th 1th 3rd Settlement residence
• Gender: Male or Female
• Experience: 1 year experience or fresh grads with very good knowledge
• Excellent command with English
Apply for this job